luhanvy
Luhanvy
Follow


hyemi-sixteen-koala
hello there. welcome. excuse me. if you not an "open minded" person pls leave. i dont need someone who comes to my blog just want to talk shit ♡ ♡♡♡ things about me at the back. im totally a rude person, but i will be nice to ppl who nice to me. so YEHET








Basecodes by © tutorial and background from. All image & gif from Tumblr . Fully edit by me ♡♡
hello
Sunday, December 22, 2013 | 0 Comments





Hello. 

Today, is one of memorial date for me because i made a new blog again and i alr made a weibo account. So, about my new blog i have some privacy reason why i deleted my previous blog, just some reason. I used 2 days to make all this. I never thought i will take a long time, i think it because i didnt meet html code for 3 months maybe? sigh. and hey 2014 is coming what should i do? lol i think i will spend my new year infront laptop and then scream like a dog.  Who want to join me? We can eat nachos while spazzing c; ho ho 


I will stop here. Then see you guys in next post c;



yehet! hello ~